Terms and Conditions
Before joining Econsave's "Count The Dragons & Win" Contest on our official website, please ensure to read and understand the Terms and Conditions.
Contest Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions apply to all participants of Econsave’s "Count The Dragons & Win" Contest on Econsave's official website. By participating in the contest, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as stated below:
The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens above the age of 18. However, employees of Econsave, its subsidiaries and affiliates, agencies or any companies associated with the Contest as well as their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Participants are required to guess the total number of dragons in the video provided on [insert landing page link]
- Participants are required to submit their answer and details on the entry form as shown in [insert landing page link]
- Submission of an original printed receipt including the receipt’s invoice number as Proof of Purchase is mandatory.
- Printed receipts must be retained until the end of the contest for verification purposes.
- Participants may submit multiple entries, provided that each entry is supported by a receipt showing a minimum spending of RM88 between 25 January - 15 February 2024.
- Winners will be determined by a lucky draw system.
The Contest starts on 25 January 2024 and closes at 11.59pm on 15 February 2024. Any entries submitted before or after the mentioned deadline will be deemed ineligible.
Entries will be verified based on the following criterias:
- All information and Proof of Purchase must be submitted upon entry.
- No alteration of Proof of Purchase in any form is accepted.
- Handwritten receipt, purchase order and/or delivery note will not be accepted as Proof of Purchase.
- Qualified entries will be automatically entered into a lucky draw system.
14 winners will be selected based on the accuracy of their entry and adherence to the contest rules. Each winner is only entitled to ONE (1) prize.
The prizes for this contest are as follows:
- Grand Prize: 100g Gold bar x 1
- 1st Prize: 20g Gold Bar x 1
- 2nd Prize 10g Gold Bar x 1
- 3rd Prize 5g Gold Bar x 1
- Consolation 1g Gold Bar x 10
The winners will be announced via an Announcement Post on Econsave's Facebook and Instagram page. on 23 February 2024.
The winner will have to message Econsave via Facebook or Instagram Messenger within SEVEN (7) days after the winner announcement with Personal Details such as Full Name, NRIC, Full Correspondence Address, VALID Email Address, and Contact Number for verification purposes.
If we do not hear from the winner by then, another winner will be selected.
Winner must provide Proof of Identity and Proof of Purchase (original printed receipt) for verification prior to the collection of the prize.
Winners are responsible for claiming their own prize in person and covering their own transportation expenses.
All prizes are non-transferable and exchangeable in any other form or manner other than that specified by Econsave.
Failure to provide any Proof of Identity and Proof of Purchase will result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of prize.
Contest and Prize Replacement
If necessary, Econsave is entitled to change the Contest Duration without prior notice.
In the unlikely event that the prize is unavailable, Econsave also has the right to replace the prize with another product of similar value.