At Econsave Cash & Carry Sdn Bhd webpage, www.econsave.com.my, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This Privacy documents contains and explains the types of information that are collected and recorded by us and how we use the information.
Information we collect
By you visiting our webpage, we collect data from you including but not limited to name, email address, phone number, the contents of the messages and/or attachments that you may send to us and any other information that you may choose to provide.
We may require your personal information to provide you with a service or feature and the reason(s) for the request of such information will be disclosed to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. You may decline the request. If you deny the request, you cannot use the service or feature.
When you register an account with us, we may ask for your personal information including but not limited to name, company name, address, email address and contact number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for enhancing our customer service, provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Discover and prevent fraud
- Discharge our legal obligations
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Disclaimer: Econsave has no access or control over information that are collected or used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies through your individual browser settings. For more information on cookie management of each of the web browsers, please read it at the respective browsers' webpage under What Are Cookies section.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data(A small fee may be applicable for this service).
- Make correction to your data including amendment, variation, modification or the deletion of your personal data.
- Update or make correction of your personal data.
- Request in writing to withdraw permission for the usage of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Request in writing to withdraw consent to process your personal data.
Our privacy protection is extended to include Children’s user and to effectively protect the privacy of children, we encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and monitor the online activities of children under their care.
We do not intentionally collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. If parents or Guardians suspect that children under their care have provided Personal Identifiable Information to our Website, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.